Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Can someone put me on a diet routine?

Can someone put me on a diet routine?



A little about me... 25 male.. 250 lbs... most of my weight is in my stomach... I want to loose weight. I just started going to the gym playing basketball and riding the bike their.



But my biggest problem is my diet.



* I never drink water

* I drink soda a lot

* I dont like seafood

* I dont cook a lot

* I eat fast food 1-2 times per week

* I never eat breakfast

* I eat late



I wan't a routine that I can actually do and enjoy. Not some hard *** thing that I will loose interest in.



If I have a structured plan I think it will work.



Can I eat subway? Can I drink coke zero?



It would be really cook if someone could give me a week.. day by day options for snacks, lunches and dinners ( no seafood)

that I could use and basically modify it different weeks.





Thanks In advance.Can someone put me on a diet routine?
i think the key to a successful diet is following one you can stick to. you dont have to eat salad and fish every day to see results. you already know your weak points, now just how to adjust them. here are some ideas. i will go in order of your list. 1- carry a water bottle with you, or try flavored water. if i have a bottle with me, i tend to drink it.. flavored water is really quite delicious, and 0 cal. 2-diet soda instead of regular.. if you enjoy soda, thats ok, just make it a diet. there are too many calories in soda to drink it every day. 3- dont eat seafood. chicken breast and turkey breast are staples in my diet.. they must be grilled and skinless. 4- i hate to cook, i will cook 5 or 6 chicken breasts on the grill and put them in tuperware. this will allow me to only cook every other day instead of every day. 5- fast food is a killer, just make better choices. a grilled chicken sandwich w/o mayo from mcdonalds is a good choice, they also offer salads and such, just say no to the whoppers. 6- i need to eat breakfast, its good to if you can, if it is a matter of time, get something on the go such as an oatmeal bar. be careful with these as some contain alot of fat and sugars. read the labels. 7- eating late is also not the best thing in the world but sometimes thats how it is. again, just make sound choices, dont scarf down a pizza and wings and then go to bed, if you want to get more in depth here, send an email. i hope this helps for now. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment