Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Will this diet and exercise plan help me lose weight if I dot it everyday for the next 5 months?

Breakfast: apple with water

Lunch: Subway - foot long wheat bread with turkey, lettuce, and tomatoes with water

Dinner: Boston Market quarter white chicken with vegetables and water



I will also walk on the treadmill for 30 minutes everydayWill this diet and exercise plan help me lose weight if I dot it everyday for the next 5 months?
Most likely. As long as your caloric intake is less than what you burn.
Yes it will help u lose weightWill this diet and exercise plan help me lose weight if I dot it everyday for the next 5 months?
I'm on a successful plan right now that is done by ONLY eating when my stomach tells me I'm hungry. Never for reasons like "Oh that looks good" or that its time to eat. I'm sticking to a safe 2 lbs a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment