Friday, February 24, 2012

DAILY SUBWAY GOOD OR BAD??!?

Okay so I recently got a job at subway and ever since I eat a footlong a day. Thats all I eat, breakfast at home and a footlong. I need to know if this will help me lose weight. And I don't work out I simply don't have the time. The sandwiches I eat are always teriyaki chicken with sweet onion sauce and lettuce, turkey breast with all the veggies, or once a week steak with all the veggies. I never put anything else on it and I always use whole grain bread. Thank youDAILY SUBWAY GOOD OR BAD??!?
good as long as you are eating the healthy subs...
Eating anything too often is not good for you. Your choices are also not the best. Chicken teriyaki is all sugar and calories. Steak has too much fat.



Try lean meats and lay off the sugary and heavy sauces. Use mustard, not mayo.DAILY SUBWAY GOOD OR BAD??!?
If your eating healthy, it's not nessecarily bad.. But maybe less then healthy. I'd recommend maybe once or twice a week. You should be eating a large breakfast, a moderate lunch, and a small dinner.
Go all veggie on some days. If you body can stand it. and no sodapop! Drink water or the tea. Not the diet soda. I like the BLT!
Daily fast food. Bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment