Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Is it safe to say I am not a diabetic?

I ate a 1 1/2 bagels for breakfast with orange juice

Lunch I ate a 6" subway sub

Dinner 3 garlic rolls and a serving of pasta

Sour skilttles and 2 popciles

Then a conalie.

I felt fine



I also pee yellow and sometimes clear.

I drink alot of water but I just like it i drink it when im not thristy i feel its good for you.

I urinate about 4-5 times a dayIs it safe to say I am not a diabetic?
your not diabetic
To be diagnosed a diabetic your fasting blood glucose needs to be above 126 two different times.



Some symptoms you need to be aware of is frequent urination ( this is a concern if you are not taking in at least 2L of fluid per day) especially at night, fatigue, excessive thirst, blurred vision.



If you do not experience these symptoms regularly then I would say that you are safe for now. However, you may want to talk to your doctor about periodically monitoring your blood sugar.Is it safe to say I am not a diabetic?
I would say not

but ask your physican
go for a blood sugar pp and fasting testing

No comments:

Post a Comment