1. I have planned 45 min of brisk walk on tread mill 7 days a week.
2. Snacking in bw meals would be 1 apple.
3. Breakfast Muesli with low fat milk
4. Lunch: subway wheatbread 6 inch chicken sandwich ( no cheese or mayo)
5. Dinner: Baked chicken with veggies or soup
Is it enough to lose 7 pounds?I have a month to go. Can you comment on this plan please ?
Yea that should work! If you want to know the exact amount of calories in subway sandwiches go to their website they have the exact nutritional values of each thing you can put in your subway, down to every bread and vegetable. You may even be able to find a lower fat one.
(i know this is the NZ one but you can use it if you can't find another one)
The best way to lose weight fast is to masturbate once an hour for every pound you want to lose for one week.I have a month to go. Can you comment on this plan please ?
idk, just exercise like you want to and eat no more than 2,000 calories a day of healthy foods, you can lose that much weight in a month so after the first week if you didn't lose 2lbs increase exercise and lower consumption accordingly