Friday, February 24, 2012

A light and healthy breakfast please!!!!?

I'm starting to go on a diet. I'm not fat, I just want to lose about 10lbs. Anyways though, ater I have to wake up early to get to work and knowing me, I'm not gonna have much time to cook anything to eat. Soooo I would LOVE to know what's a light and healthy breakfast I can pick up and eat on my way to work. Ooh! And I have one additional question.... For lunch I want to buy a subway sandwich... Is subway healthy and if I eat that for lunch everyday will I see any results of losing weight? I would appreciate the answers. Thanks!A light and healthy breakfast please!!!!?
For breakfast you can easily have some peanut butter on toast with bananas on top. Alternatively you can use tortillas, pita bread etc. The protein from the pb will last you until lunch. You can also have some instant oatmeal, fresh fruit, muesli bars, meal replacement bars, up%26amp;go, etc.

Subway can be healthy if you're careful of what you buy. The veggie delight obv. has the least calories because it has no meat, but if you want meat, go for the ham, turkey or roast beef cause they have the least calories and have it on wheat bread. If you eat these everyday, I'm sure you will see a result.

Good luck with losing weight!
Firstly, get up 10 minutes earlier, eat a low GI breakfast like porridge...

Secondly, I love subway, but don't kid yourself it is ever the healthy option.... unless you order the chicken sub with all the salad, then ask them to throw the bread away. Bread is by no means bad for you, but as part of a calorie controlled diet... no.A light and healthy breakfast please!!!!?
Try and get up a little early to have a good breakfast and yes subway is very good to eat and yes you will see the differents
  • pf changs locations
  • pick a part
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment