Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A good breakfast for someone trying to gain 18kg?

I am 5'9" and I weigh 60kg (before you say I know that's light). I want to go from 60kg to 78kg before summer time. Now im still at school so I don't always have time to make a super duper breakfast so whats a good breakfast to gain calories (or whatever I need to gain weight) that doesn't require alot of time to make.



O and by the way I have a super fast metabolism rate like I can eat 2 whole foot long subways and not feel full.



thanksA good breakfast for someone trying to gain 18kg?
Get a heavy muesli (like Dorset Cereals) and have that with full cream milk, as well as scrambled eggs on toast.A good breakfast for someone trying to gain 18kg?
pasta and noodle stuff. no joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment