Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Is it normal to be so hungry after running?

I swear when I'm done running at the gym I am so blasted hungry. I feel like I am defeting the purpose of running and getting healthy (I'm NOT overweight) if after I work out I eat a big meal.

What should I be eating??



If I had MY way.... Big Mac Baby! lol, which I have done, other times it's a Subway sub..... Big Apple Bagel Breakfast, etc.Is it normal to be so hungry after running?
i always have the same problem and i have to remember to grab a light snack like an apple or a banana and a glass of milk.
sure it is becuz u just lost weight and now your body waants it backIs it normal to be so hungry after running?
Eat a moderate amount of protein with just enough carbs to sustain your workout. Protein helps with the muscles, and carbs can provide energy if consumed in the right amounts.
No worries! You are experienced perfectly normal reactions. I used to run a lot but health problems have nixed that. When I did, I started to get hungry. Your body burns off so much fat while running and works you out that you are needing food to heal muscles and satisfy all that spent energy. You should eat. Don't make a buffet out of it, but have that Subway sandwich- for for the lighter ones under 6 grams of fat or whatever that is.



The food will not hurt you if you are running. You need to avoid fried foods, so no burgers or such. Try to have boiled chicken and rice. Lots of fruit and vegetables. But remember, after 15 minutes of running, you still continue to burn off fat sometimes for half an hour after you are done running. So you are doing your body good, and getting into this routine means you can enjoy some good meals. Just limit portions, don't go crazy. If you do get a Big Mac, ixnay on the fries and soda- you shouldn't clog up your arteries too much! :)
  • pick a part
  • envy 14
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment