Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How healthy should I eat?

I like to eat healthy and my family eats out 1 time a week for both breakfast an lunch. I don't know how healthy I should eat. Should I just splurge both those times, one time, none of the time?

(Our family eats dinner together almost every night, we can eat breakfast together on the weekends too. We eat pretty healthy, rarely go to fast food, Subway's our normal fast food. We usually like to eat a sit down restaurant.)How healthy should I eat?
This seems to fine for an overall healthy diet. Many people miss the forest For the trees. The big picture. I think those one or two times you go out, you should have what you want if most of the time you eat healthy. Defiantly do not eliminate the treats you like. A good rule is 90-10. Eat healthy 90% of the time and that 10% you dont should not effect your overall healthHow healthy should I eat?
Healthier eating leads to healthier teeth. I read at Project Weight Loss about foods that are apparently harmless. Natural or processed sugar is the number one enemy of healthy gums and the main cause of caries.
  • mediterranean recipes
  • chinese take out
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment