Friday, February 24, 2012

I'm on a diet. Would it be healthy for me to eat only one 6-inch Subway sub per day?

Turkey Sub on Wheat Bread

only lettuce, tomato, cucumbers, olives, banana peppers.



Cut in half........3-inches for lunch

........3-inches for dinner

........coconut water for breakfast



Total calories= 340

Calories from fat= 45I'm on a diet. Would it be healthy for me to eat only one 6-inch Subway sub per day?
This doesn't sound to me like the ideal diet, you need to consume enough calories a day to fuel your body and 340 just isn't enough. If your really serious about weight loss I can tell you what I know.

Eating a balanced diet is great, but it doesn't help everyone loose weight, been there tried that...

The biggest problem for alot of people are carbohydrates, carbs when consumed help fuel your body, but eat an excess of them and the extra that your body doesn't use gets converted to sugars and then in turn to fat, that sits on your thighs. I have been having great success with the Atkins diet, I am still eating a wide variety of foods, but no complex carbs...like bread, rice and pasta, basically for the first 2 weeks you make sure you consume no more than 20grams of carbs a day, its hard at first, but as soon as your body gets used to not having it, you will find it easier.

I recommend you get the Atkins book and give it a try.I'm on a diet. Would it be healthy for me to eat only one 6-inch Subway sub per day?
No u need to eat at least 1,200 to 1,500 calories a day NEVER UNDER THAT AMOUNT

if u eat under that your body goes in starvation mode and makes it harder to lose weight.



The best way is a low calorie diet like the one above and exercise-cardio %26amp; weight trainging-the more muscle u build the more calories u burn.



also visit sparkpeople.com

that site helped me alot :)

No comments:

Post a Comment