Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What is your favorite ethnic food other than your own ethnicity?

Not dish, just in general like Mexican, Italian Thai....etc....



The list is growing for the official whatever's of YA:



Ketchup---Heinz

Pizza Topping---Pepperoni (mine was Italian Sausage)

Vegetable---Carrots (mine was asparagus)

Fruit---Mango (I like melons ;-))

Ice Cream---Cookie Dough (mine was butter pecan)

Soda---Dr. Pepper (don't drink soda anymore but Pepsi was best)

Meat---Pork (Pork is mine.)

Breakfast Food---Eggs (Eggs #1 for me.)

Soup---Clam Chowder (that or my Poblano Corn Chowder with Shrimp)

Fast Food---Subway

Meal---Dinner (mine too)

Ethnic Style---???What is your favorite ethnic food other than your own ethnicity?
MEXICAN FOOD i CAN EAT IT EVERY DAY. EVEN WHEN I AM SICK!
French food is the best.What is your favorite ethnic food other than your own ethnicity?
Ketchup-Kroger

Pizza Topping-cheese

Vegetable-celery

Fruit-peaches

Ice Cream-cookies n cream

soda-orange

meat-chicken

breakfast food-sausage,egg,and cheese burrito from Sonic.

Soup-chicken noodle

Fast food-subway

Meal-lunch

ethnic-?????
I looooove Greek food. I've been hooked ever since I went to Greece on vacation.



More generally, I love most Mediterranean food. All those lovely vegetables and seafood, yum!!
Love Japanese
Indian
My mother is part Ukranian and makes the best pyrogies on the planet... she should really market them!
mexican
I'm gonna say Indian food is best. I like their style of curry, along with jasmine rice and paleek paneer and Indian cheeses and the way they cook just about everything.
Mexican.

No comments:

Post a Comment