Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How do I pick the a good multivitamin? I know nothing about them.

Things you may want to know, I am 250 lbs, I know i am overweight, Losing wait slowly now because I am only eating the following...



Breakfast



Shake:Banana



Whey



Yogurt



Milk



Ice Cube



Peanut Butter





Snack



V-8





Lunch



Subway:Club(American Cheese, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Pickles, Olives, Wheat Bread.



Or Salad





Snack



Yogurt:100 Calories





Dinner



Steamed Veggies(Frozen)



Meat





Snack



Yogurt



Which Multivitamin or vitamins?, there are sooo many to chose from.How do I pick the a good multivitamin? I know nothing about them.
Take organic vitamins because they are gentle on the stomach and have a higher absolution rate. I would go with Nutrilite. They have organic farms in Washington State and California and were the first supplement company. As far as an organic multivitamin, take Nutrilite Double X Vitamin/Mineral/Phytonutrient. As you can see, it is more than a multivitamin. It also contains minerals and phytonutrient. There is also Nutrilite Daily Multivitamin/Multimineral if you are wanting something simple. Go to http://Arcameda.com and click on vitamins then Multivitamin to get more information on these. If you have any further questions, go to my profile to email me. Hope all is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment