Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What kind of diet should I try?

Hello again,

So I recently noticed that I have gained some weight...Usually I range between 120-130 depending on the time of the month.

So Now I weigh about 137 FY I am 5'3 %26amp; a female :)

So my question is this... Usually I dont excercise much, I only walk my dog a few times a week and the other days we go to the park. I eat nothing for breakfast, for lunch I have an hour break and there aer few places to choose from i usually go to in n out burger, for dinner sometimes we (bf %26amp; me) cook at home a balanced meal or eat subway or at another food spot.

I know i eat too much sugar because i really like candy and soda but recently I have been eating less candy and trying to drink more water.



What kinds of foods can i eat more of and or what kind of menu would be good to loose about 10 - 15 lbs?

Also What kinds of "easy" excercises can i do?

( for a person who hasnt done much excercise in a long time. )What kind of diet should I try?
I have tried several of the leading diet brands and the one I had the best results with was with Shapeworks/Herbalife. I also have IBS and checked with my physician before starting, they said it was okay. I have used Slimfast, Jenny Craig, Hoodia and a few more but they were either not great in terms of results or cost too much anyway and didn鈥檛 do my health any favors. With the shapeworks you get a personal coach who guides you through all your weight loss and ensures you stay on track and improve your health at the same time. The system is nutrition based and very easy to follow and the products taste good too. I used the advanced program and not only did I lose lots of weight and inches but my energy levels were great, I was never hungry or tired and there is no counting calories or points. The coach does all the work for you, all you have to do is take the products every day and the weight just comes off. I needed to lose 42 pounds and I lost all my weight in less than five months, I also lost over nine inches off my waist and lots of inches from my thighs and arms. I used the help of the guy at www.myhealthabc.com, he is excellent with his advice and coaching. There is no sales pitch or anything like that, which makes it even better. He just listens to what you want to do, asks you some questions and its as easy as that. I got free samples to try before buying anything, I just paid a small shipping and handling fee (think it was about ten dollars) and the samples were so good I just knew this was for me. The whole experience was terrific, the support and encouragement you receive is the best, plus the advice on all aspects of your weight loss and general health. My family were pretty unhelpful when it came to me losing weight so I would definitely recommend this for anyone who wants to lose weight safely, quickly with no side effects and receive encouragement along the way. I have also been shown how to maintain my new weight, which again is so easy and love the way I look and feel now. This worked well for me and I am sure it can for anyone, my sister has just started with a different program and has lost seven pounds in her first three weeks. I hope this helps.
It sounds like you're on the right track with getting rid of the candy. You might try taking your lunch to work instead of the burgers. The time you save will also let you do something else for lunch. Maybe go for a 30 minute walk around work.



Be patient and stick to it. What you don't want is for the weight to come off too fast because that says you're probably doing something unhealthy and what you want is NOT a diet but a healthier way of eating that you can stick to the rest of your life.What kind of diet should I try?
well the worst thing you can do is skp breakfast; try slim fast first thing when you get up to help fire your body's metabolism all day; if you don't then your body will be in starvation mode and hold onto everything you eat; i can't "eat" in the morning as it makes me nauseous but i found that a yogurt smoothy or a slim fast helps get that metabolism firing; and i know it's working cuz then i feel hungry all day; i just learned to make better choices on my snack foods; good luck!!
I highly recommend checking out the asian noodle diet. My girlfriend told me about it a few weeks back and it has done wonders for me. The website that she sent me to was http://www.asiannoodlediet.com Good luck and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment