Wednesday, February 29, 2012

WHAT DID U HAVE FOR BREAKFAST TODAY ??? 鈾?

i had a lean cuisine roasted vegetable pizza, a 6 inch subway veggie delight sandwich, some dorito chips, and diet pepsi.



man, am i stuffed....lol....WHAT DID U HAVE FOR BREAKFAST TODAY ??? 鈾?
Nothing for breakfast but I did have lunch now and it was scrambled eggs with parmesean and basil on toast. Too healthy so I ate two halloween packages of licorce nibs.
Fruity Pebbles with chocolate milkWHAT DID U HAVE FOR BREAKFAST TODAY ??? 鈾?
Bloody Mary, Vodka
nothing. (wow, you ate alot)
Wow! That's a big breakfast. I had a philly soft pretzel.
LOL! i had cocopopps!
left over halloween candy lol
nothing
nothing I like to starve myself
I had a bacon sandwich on my way home from work at 7:30 this morning



So while it was technically at breakfast time it wasn't really breakfast as I was on my way to bed
a 40 of olde english 800.
Just Coffee. I have a big Breakfast on Weekends, at a Buffet Restaurant, in town.
I had a ham and cheese hot pocket and water
A home made fried egg and ham sandwich.
lol Nice! I'll go with you next time!



I only had a samich.... ;)
I just had coffee for breakfast today.
Toast with strawberry jam!
YUM! im jealous of the subway...Ive had some fruitloops that my daughter didnt eat...blech
Mmmm your breakfast sounds so good.

I had some cereal and left over white pizza (:
Air. Now I'm really hungry and lightheaded.
a 12oz decaf hazelnut breve, I can't wait for lunch time I'm starving!
Wow, that's some odd food to eat for breakfast. And plenty, too. All I had was a cup of coffee. :(
um, that was your breakfast? me, i didnt have breakfast
on the bus i had a bagel with melted butter on it, at school i had a metled cheese and ham sandwich with this chicken thingy and then some orange juice. mmmm... yum!
I had a chai latte.
Geez.. You had a big Breakfast, i had a sandwich :) :) :)
I had a leftover spagehtti, 1 hot dogs, orange crush, 2 pieces of pizza (cheese and peperoni and bacon) macaroni and cheese and then I threw up after. Lol.
I had a reese cup.
Cereal w/ cinnamon toast!

No comments:

Post a Comment