Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Is subway healthy or fattening?

Everyday I get a foot long subway sandwich for lunch usually on whole wheat bread. I love the veggie delight with shredded cheese and light mayo. My second favorite is the chicken terriaki on whole wheat. My third favorite is the subway club made with, turkey, ham, and Bologna. On the subway club I add shredded white and yellow cheese with all the veggies and ranch dressing and olive oil. It taste so good. I cant eat a foot long all at once I eat half for lunch and half for dinner.



I eat a normal breakfast not too healthy but not fattening.

Ex. Egg whites on whole wheat toast and american cheese with sugar free iced tea.

Ex. 2 Low fat yogurt topped with fruit and granola.

Ex. 3 A large bowl of Kellogg's wheat or corn flakes, 1 banana, 1/2 cup orange juice, and 1% milk.

Ex. 4 Egg salad on toasted whole wheat bread topped with a sliced tomato.

Ex. 5 Egg whites topped with broccoli and melted cheese NO BREAD and mixed berries on the side.



I do NOT eat sweets.



For snacks I choose fresh fruit or veggies



I exercise 6 times a week 30 minutes a day



Do you think I should limit subway to only twice a week? Do you think I have a normal to healthy Diet? Is subway fattening?Is subway healthy or fattening?
.It can be both.
what you eat is healthy, except you mentioned something about chicken turkey ham....not healthy



Anything vegetarian is good for your body... meat is fine but too much is bad. If you're eating subway everyday I would strongly recommend to cut down on the meat.Is subway healthy or fattening?
I wouldn't worry about it. Your diet seems to be much healthier than that of most people.
its fattening

since you excersize their should be no problem though
Both

No comments:

Post a Comment