Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Should I eat subway or hardee's for lunch...?

btw it's my only meal for the day (other than my yogurt breakfast)Should I eat subway or hardee's for lunch...?
Hardee's

I had Mushroom n Swiss the other day :)
Subway for sure. There is alot of variety, its about the healthiest lunch you can get for $5, and everything is so yummy! They're honey oat bread is to die for and contains 5g of fiber per 6inch. And the sweet onion sauce tastes great on everything.Should I eat subway or hardee's for lunch...?
I don't like both, as I prefer the healthy food, however, if I have to choose only one of those choices, I would go with the Subway.
Subway of course much healthier... but i gotta admit tia that hardees is tastier :P i love the super star and the curly fries yummy *snap* no a salad at subway will do :-S :P
Subway unless you want to die of heart disease and clogged arteries.
Subway~
Subway although I prefer Quiznos but...those are the options I guess.



Sa7tein...
subway xD
subway mmm .
subway.
subway
subway akeed
none! lets go to city center and have lunch together
subway!



its yummier than hardees.



just dont get the tuna sub. it sucks.

ick.
You should eat subway
Make yourself a sandwich. It'll be way better.
subway "eat fresh"

plus u get a 5 dollar foot long for only $5 and with a bag of chips



yumm!
whats hardees? we dont have that here...



subway is awesome.
damn. now i am hungry lool

No comments:

Post a Comment