Friday, February 24, 2012

Does the subway diet work?

I'm on a tight budget but at the same time I have always wanted to try the subway diet. I'm about 55 lbs overweight and I'm a 5'1 female and I'm 20 yrs old. Here's what I was thinking of doing:

*Breakfast: Multi Grain Cheerios (1 cup) w/ 2% milk (%26amp; fruit every now and then)

*Lunch: 6" on whole wheat %26amp; all I have put on it is the sauce %26amp; american cheese (only way I can stand to eat subs)

*DInner: Salad, protein and some fruit

*Snacks: Fruit or 100 calorie snack pack



I also do cardio every morning (I don't give myself a time limit. I jog until I am tired) and I also use free weights and do body exercises 3 times a week. Would it be ok to bump the free weights and body exercises up to 6 days a week?



Does this sound like a good plan and an affordable one? And should I be able to see positive results?



Also I ONLY drink water and I DON'T eat junk food. I can't stand it.Does the subway diet work?
First: no, you shouldn't move your lifting up to six days. Your body needs one day in between lifting to recover.



Second: the Subway diet is a load of s***. End of story. Jarred lost weight because he drastically cut back is calories. When you eat a full pizza at a meal just about anything is better.



If you want to loose weight, you need to burn more calories than you consume. There's no magic to it, just simple math. No sandwich or pill is going to help you. A balanced diet of fruits, veggies, protein and complex carbs will get you where you want to be. Go to the store and by some salad mix and a bunch of veggies. Cut, mix, toss with some oil and vinegar and have yourself a cheap, real lunch instead of paying way too much for way too little at Subway.



You're on the right track. Keep working hard and you'll get where you want to be. Good luck!
I found out a couple of weeks ago that surplus weight is not constantly due to surplus body fat, a load of unwanted weight is simply sitting around in your pipes. I used a new supplement that is taking the nation by storm, it rinses out your pipes. I do not comprehend how it works nevertheless I comprehend that I shed seventeen lbs and 4 inches from my midriff! There's a risk free trial at http://pudeks.easynutritiondiet.infoDoes the subway diet work?
If you are as gargantuan as Jared was.

And only ate 6" subs. haha



But no, I suggest eating the Veggie Delite sub. It's delicious.
it works, its expensive as hell, but it works.. but u HAVE to workout as well
Just watch how many snacks you eat. 1-2 is no problem but those things can go fast if you're not paying attention.

What kind of sauce is on the sub?

I wouldn't suggest going from 3 days strait to 6 days a week. Try going to 4 for a little while. And if you want to go up after a month or so you can.



Find some way to track your cardio. If you dont want to time yourself try watching how far you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment