Friday, February 24, 2012

How many calories is this?

Breakfast: soy mocha

Lunch: subway 6inch salad sandwich with avocado, sweet onion sauce, no cheese.

Snack: 2 oranges %26amp; a diet coke

Dinner: Lentil soup and a bowl of green beens.How many calories is this?
soy mocha: 16.488 calories

Subway sandwhich (6 inch):

1 orange = 84.6 calories

diet coke = 9.76 calories

lentil soup = 138.88 calories

green beans = 34.1 calories
It is a good nutritious way to eat and you did well. If you are wanting to lose weight I support your choice. I lost some weight myself and starving doesn't work. I love Subway sandwiches and lentils are very healthy I lost almost 30 lbs and did it in a slow manner of diet change. I don't count the calories just the quality. just my tip for a quick bite to eat, I keep soup on hand for a snack better than greasy fried stuffHow many calories is this?
Probably around 1000-1300



Answer mine:http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=At9gAFeCjQ6f.udMk7ECacrsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080705043609AAZowkO
Google calorie counter and find out yourself.
Enough to make a normal person loose weight.
over 9000!
None if you don't eat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment