Friday, February 24, 2012

Why is it taking me so long to eat a subway sandwich?

I bought a foot long. I ate half of it around 3:00 p.m., and chicken nuggets from the Mc Donalds dollar menu. I mean, I seriously, when I'm hungry, can eat a whole foot long and more. I was really hungry today, so it baffles me as to why I didn't eat the full footlong. I'm now just eating the other part of my sub, but I don't feel hungry. I'm just eating it because I don't want it to go soggy. This is weird though, because my appetite lately has been decreasing dramatically. I'll eat like a bagel or a banana for breakfast, and then when I get home, I'll eat either a subway sandwich or a homemade meal. I used to drink O.J for breakfast, eat a bar for lunch and have like three meals when I got home lol.



Why am I losing my appetite? Am I dying? I'm really scared.



(I'm 17, do an hour of cardio 4-5 times a week, female, I sleep a lot too.)Why is it taking me so long to eat a subway sandwich?
no no your not dying dont worry lol

sometimes that happens to me too (:

You will get hungry and then start to eat

Why is it taking me so long to eat a subway sandwich?
Well, you are 17 and you will go through periods of being hungry and not so hungry. Just eat when you are and if you arent hungry then pass on the food. Dont eat something just because you dont want it to go soggy...things can always be crisped up!



You arent dying though. Keep working out and eating properly!
  • channel 5 weather
  • google chrome update
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment