Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What should I do for my 13th birthday party?

O think I am doing rock climbing with about 4-5 girls and then like for the cake I want a sour patch one do you have any ideas on how to make it, also I think I am going to ask for kinects from my dad and I have a wii Its going to be a sleep over I was thinking about a large sub for subway but I don't know what should I do for activity when I am home and what should I do for snacks and dinner and breakfastWhat should I do for my 13th birthday party?
Snacks: LOLLIES DUHHHH

Dinner: have a vote see what everyone wants

Breakfast: maybe mc donalds pancakes or something?What should I do for my 13th birthday party?
if your turning 13; i know alot of kids at that age like to dance. %26amp;%26amp;

SNACKS: maybe some candy; cookies%26amp; alot of kids tend to get sick from too much sweets so maybe one of those chocolate fruit bowls covered with chocolate

BREAKFAST: mcDonalds or BK

DINNER: pizza (:
  • vegetarian times
  • pro comp
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment