Friday, February 24, 2012

What is the best protein protein for the buck?

There are so many to choose from, Pro-NOS, Muscle Tech, Muscle Milk, GNC Whey, Optimum Whey, and Isopure. I've tried a little of each. I am 28, sit behind a desk all day and eat pretty healthy. I was in great shape while in college, plenty of time to workout and play. These days I'm a desk jockey and find more excused not to workout. I've decided to get back into the swing and raise my self esteem again. What's best, I wouldn't mind cutting some weight in the process. I'm 6'1", 215 lbs, athletic build that needs to be trimmed. I normally skip breakfast, have coffee all morning, 2 cups, lunch from Subway or salad and then dinner consisting of grilled burgers, chicken or hamburger helper, chicken stir fry, etc. I do have a generic men's multi-vitamin. Any suggestions? What do I need to get this off on the right foot? Its best for me to workout 3-4 days/week at the most. If I could sprint or do cardio 2 days and lift two days using a total body regiment, that would be ideal. Give your suggestions on eating, protein shakes as meals and a workout to get me motivated. Thanks!What is the best protein protein for the buck?
I believe Optimum 100% whey protein is the best for product along with its price. It provides more whey protein isolate than any other products and has won the Supplement Of The Year and Protein Powder Of The Year award for 2005, 2006 and 2007. You should consume at least 1 g protein per 1 lb body weight as your daily protein intake, never skip breakfast and never eat junk foods if you want to be healthy and trimmed.What is the best protein protein for the buck?
GNC ON whey is good for the money, real high quality and good price.



eat all your meals man, skipping meals can cause problems with your training.

No comments:

Post a Comment