Tuesday, February 21, 2012

How healthy/unhealthy is my diet?

Breakfast: an apple

Lunch: 6 inch subway

Dinner: 6 inch subway

And progresso light soup a little after dinner, because I sleep really late around 2 in the morning. Not very healthy to eat late, I know.



But that's what I've been eating lately since subway has the $5 deal and progresso soup is on sale right now. I'm on a budget so it's become really hard to eat healthy. Any suggestions to add/remove to my diet?How healthy/unhealthy is my diet?
I would personally eat more at breakfast than an apple (toast or cereal) my only suggestion would be to try to take the time to make up the subs/sandwiches yourself. I find it really is affordable and it really tastes better because you know exactly how fresh the sub filling is.
try eating baked beans,tins of plum tomatoes and pasta. they dont cost much and you will get nourishmentHow healthy/unhealthy is my diet?
I would try adding more fruit and veg. If you dont already drink water do.



What about if you are having an apple, have a yoghurt too for breakfast. Or cereal or toast.



My main meal in evenings is made up of protein, carbs and veg. Something like chicken with rice and veg. Or a stir-fry.



Would not really say your diet is that unhealthy.
For tips on how to lose weight at home without exercising u can refer to dis website

http://detoxloseweight.blogspot.com/

and u ll find so many tips for weight lose n detox diets...try them n lose weight easily
I think that's really healthy but try having a little more breakfast like adding a banana aswell.



Hope i could help.

No comments:

Post a Comment