Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Obsessed with Subway?????

My work mate goes to Subway every day for lunch for the last year. Now he goes there for breakfast and dinner and supper too. He wont admit this but i have seen him and so have other work mates. He wont admit to this so do you think he is obsessed? Should he see a doctor?Obsessed with Subway?????
i am not obsessed with subway !!



th only problem in my life is having to sit beside u 2 perverts "pebbles" %26amp; "dani_*****" every day in work ya pair of perverts.



im away to get a footlong



EAT FRESH
I get a salad from subway if I ever visit there. I do like them.Obsessed with Subway?????
Maybe he wants to lose weight and is doing it in a really weird way...
as long he doesnt go to 'THE SUBWAY' for lunch and eats out of the litter bins i think he'll be ok
I used to do the same. I eventually grew out of it. I guess you can look at the bright side since Subway is a lot healthier than McDonalds.
He is obsessed!Subway is healthy,but anything done to excess is not.He doesn't need to see a doctor,he just needs a friend like you to point out his obsession.Good luck.
its that damn barbecue sauce!
no hes fine
Subway kicks butt. Maybe he is obsessed...a little but hopefully he's getting different sandwiches. I like to go 2 or 3 times a week and Im a vegetarian so all I get is the veggie delite.
yes michelle i think your work mate does have a problem. I have seen him too lurking around the toon punting his bum so he can aford a meatball sub. It is quite sad he also has saved the wrappers so he can make a border for his bedroom. What can we do to save him???
Maybe he is on a Jared diet.
Naw,at least he aint eating McDonald's 24/7 then he'd be sick
Oh, come on...If I could go there everyday I think I would. Subway is awesome and it's a healthy place to get food. If you're worried about him, don't be. He'll get tired of them sooner or later, I know my friend did.
yes he is obsessed.
maybe he wants to lose weight, like that Jared guy
Being an assistant manager and all of subway and living and eating subway just as much as your friend..yeah if u work there u get free 6 inches per shift..We have wraps, pizzas, and subs plus some killer cookies..if your ever in Paducah Ky go to Lourdes Hospital cuz we got all other subways beat..in cleaniness and food quality taste..and we bake our cookies so soft..well anyways my favorite subway sub..is a roast beef on white with american cheese with marinara sauce from the meatballs lettuce and black olives..with salt and pepper..u should try it..IT IS REALLY GOOD!!! or a cctrio with everything and one strip of mayo mustard oil vinegar ranch salt and pepper..haha
I think Quiznos is way better than Subway. I can't imagine anyone being "addicted" to it.
If addicted to any food Subs are the best probably, at least it's not fast food like Burger King or McDonalds or whatever! Subway is actually really good, I couldn't eat there every day but it is good and Erbert and Gerbert and Cousins Subs are much better I think!
well- at least it healthier than most
Well, they say people are afraid of change so maybe that applies to him and his Subway addiction.......
I think you should talk to him because he could get ill.

No comments:

Post a Comment