Friday, February 24, 2012

Subway sandwhich?

I just had a turkey breast sandwhich from subway on whole wheat bread. I didn't eat the whole FOOT LONG sandwhich, I ate half of that.

It says that a turkey sandwhich = 315 calories, 4.5 fat and 1.5 sat fat.



SO since I ate half of the sandwhich is it half of the calories, fat and sat fat?



And I had a handful of FAT FREE chips, only 75 calories, 0 fat and 0 sat fat.



I'm not eating dinner, I think my lunch was big enough!



For breakfast I ate a cup of whole wheat bran cereal and a slice of whole wheat bread with reduced peanut butter on it.





Later on ima have an apple and a bottle of water or something, but I'm not having a MEAL.Subway sandwhich?
Best thing to do is eat dinner...your lunch wasnt big enough. The best wait to loose weight or maintain a healthy weight is to eat 5-6 small meals a day.

example:

Breakfast

snack

Lunch

snack

Dinner

snack

Spread your meals 2-3 hours in the day. And remember to keep them small. And snacks mean, nuts, fruits and vegetables..NO CHIPS. And drink lots of water:)
Remember that those calories do NOT include anything extra you put on it - like mayo or dressing, or cheese.Subway sandwhich?
To stay healthy you HAVE TO EAT 3 meals a day!



Peanut Butter contains all sorts of bad stuff for you, stay away from it!

Cereal is loaded with carbs, not good!



Eat a small dinner, and drink lots of water. 40 to 60 oz a day.



And take a multi-vitamin to help your body.



That will help you lose weight, which I think you are asking.



Please, next time ask a question of what you want from us!
You need to eat 10 times that! That's only about 160 calories and you need to eat 1500 a day. You have be hungry! Eat more!!
the calories that the nutrition facts say are only for 1/2 a foot long. so your sandwich was 315 calories if you didn't have anything extra on it. but that is not a "big lunch" its normal so you should still eat something for dinner. at least a bowl of cereal and a fruit.
I THINK YOU NEED TO WORRY ABOUT YOUR DOG INSTED OF POSTING A QUESTION THAT DOESENT ASK ANYTHING YOU JUST TOLD US WHAT YOU ATE . WOOHOOO YEA ! SRRY FOR THE SARCASIM BUT I THINK YOUR DOG NEEDS YOUR ATTENTION , '' NOT YOUR COMPUTER '' !

No comments:

Post a Comment