Friday, February 24, 2012

Did I eat healthy today?? Breakfast I had a lettuce and tomato burrito with chicken?

breakfast I had a breakfast burrito and I asked for lettuce and tomato to make it more healthy and starbucks coffee with splenda



lunch. Subway sandwitch with meatballs and lots and lots of lettuce added.



Dinner. Pasta and alfredo sauce with bacon and mushrooms and a side of green peas added to the sauce



So i pretty much never eat vegetables and I think I done pretty good what do u think? trying to lose weight



Thanks







By the way I am 115 Pounds and 5'6 in Height thanx :) :) :)Did I eat healthy today?? Breakfast I had a lettuce and tomato burrito with chicken?
I don't know what was on your breakfast burrito, but if it was sausage, it may not have been that good for you. Also, if it was iceberg lettuce, it really isn't the best vegetable to choose. Other vegetables do a lot more for your body. Your alfredo sauce was probably not very good for you, either. Most alfredo is made with heavy cream. It's good that you're trying to eat healthier, though. Take a look at this website. It might help you. http://www.nutritiondata.com/
you don't need to lose weight your 115 pounds. ur skinny enough.Did I eat healthy today?? Breakfast I had a lettuce and tomato burrito with chicken?
Dude your effin 115 lbs! Why would you want to lose anymore weight! Also about what you ate today you shouldn't consume so much carbs unless they are complex carbs like wheat bread instead of white bread
  • imos pizza
  • jdm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment