Friday, February 24, 2012

Recommendation for 1500 calories per day?

I've just started using fatburn.com and I need 1500 calories to take in per day. I thought this whole time i've been losing weigh that I was get atleast that amount or more but it looks like i'm only getting 1100.



I'm 6'1, 19 years old, and my current weight is around 165. I do however have a lot of fat in my stomach, love handles, and face. That's the whole reason i'm doing my new diet %26amp; exercise plan. My Basal Metabolic Rate is at 2000. I want to intake 1500 as according to their calculators, I burn 2200 a day with combined daily activity plus workouts.



So what's a good meal plan for breakfast, mid morning, lunch, afternoon snack, and dinner?



I have been doing a fruit for breakfast, subway 6" or salad for lunch, and usually a chicken breast w/ a fruit and some veggies for dinner. But it still isn't enough calories and i'm under the recommended carbs %26amp; protein.Recommendation for 1500 calories per day?
If you are trying to get more calories into your diet, try having some cereal (hot or cold) for breakfast as well as your fruit, and put just about everything you can think of (that is healthy) in your salad. Also, some sort of meat-snack should take away from the protein deficiency, so consider some cut up chicken breast or deli-sliced turkey wrapped around a pickle or something along those lines. White, lean meat and fish are the best way to go for healthy protein.Recommendation for 1500 calories per day?
Add one of those protein bars. throw in some string cheese or piece of fruit. Blend on "Puree" with day-old diet Sprite Zero and you've -- ok that last part is joking.
  • captain america shield
  • vegan diet
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment