Friday, February 24, 2012

Religiously speaking, why does the girl at Subway seem to dislike me so much?

I always stop there for breakfast when I'm on the way to my internship, and when I arrive and it's my turn to order, she's always like giving me the stares and stuff. Then when making my sub, she's like with an attitude.



Is she jealous of my beauty? I don't want her to be, I think she's pretty. I'm always nice to her and I want us to be friends. If life is so fair, then why is this happening to me? I don't want the girl at Subway to hate me :'( If I buy her a gift and bring it to her next week, will she like me and even add me on Facebook and stuff? I'd buy her a Coach bag or something cute like that, but only if a friendship is assured. I like being friends with everyone.Religiously speaking, why does the girl at Subway seem to dislike me so much?
Noooo waaaay! There is a girl at the Subway by my house that is a total ****** to me too. It must be a Subway thing.



Last time I was there, I started talking to the guy making my sandwich about the Subway commercial with Justin Tuck and Michael Strahan, and how it made me feel sad to be a Giants fan... and the whole time the girl was just glaring at me. Then she said "Do you want chips?" in the same way one would say "I am going to stab you in your sleep".



Anywho, she's just jealous or Uranus.

(((Princess)))
I have a confession to make Princess, the great Sans works at a Subway....



Anyways the only female co-worker I have is a total bltch, and would do the same. Don't treat her nice, she probably is just like that to everyone, especially her male co-workers.... I mean it would be very emasculating for me to bltch back at her, the reason men are always wrong is because we can just take it sometimes, and I take too much from this wench saying things in front of customers....Religiously speaking, why does the girl at Subway seem to dislike me so much?
wow u really r a spoiled princess. life ain't all roses, not everybody will like u. Buy a turd sandwich as a gift for teh haters and keep it pushin. as Katt Williams said, you now need to figure out how to get 3 more haters by the end of the week. That means you're doing well for yourself but recheck your character %26amp; focus in life.
Oh that would be great buy her a coach bag she'll stop giving you the "stink-eye" or she'll take pity on you and tell you what it is about you that is so efin irritating.

Not that I believe there is a blessed thing you can do about it.
because you a stuck up bit ch. are you serious? shut the fu ckup jesus christ. why the hell do you even care about her? im sure she seems pissed off because shes working at subway and work sucks. of course you wouldnt know because im sure you live off daddy's paycheck and he buys you what ever you want you pissy little *****. try working an actual day in your life. go to hell.
She works at subway and you're doing an internship, Princess. And you're a Princess. And you're beautiful.



That probably covers it.









What's a Coach bag?





EDIT: wait... is she flat chested? That might be it.
Maybe she is afraid of your accent and wants to call Arizona to come and take you away. You do realize it is now socially acceptable to discriminate against Hispanic people, right?





Torg
No offence but...REALITY CHECK



I know things are all relative, but if some girl giving you evils makes you think 'life isnt fair' then you must live a life of roses.



Wake up and smell the air darling, oh yeah, get over yourself :)
She's probably just looking for a scapegoat to blame something on... typical religious behavior.
I'll happily be friends with you for a Coach bag, =) haha. She's defn jealous of your beauty.
There are times when some of your questions are flat out hysterical.

lol
Silly her!

You can be MY friend instead. :)



((((((Princess)))))) :D
I actually think a little reverse Psychology might be the way to go, I mean don't pick a fight or anything, just act as cold back to her, give her a little subtle attitude and she might respect you for it, see might be a mean minded person like that who disrespects you because she thinks you are to attractive and perky, my advice would be to just be like all Business at subway and don't bother caring about her if she is like that, also it could be a personal thing that will pass or it could be because she is just busy.
Maybe she's just a b*tch. Don't stress over it.



There are so many people in this world, and there will always be those who dislike and even hate you, for poor reasons or even no reason at all. That's just how it goes, don't look down upon yourself or become depressed. And besides, those people aren't worth your time or worry anyway.

Always be thankful for your family/friends who know you as a person and love you for who you are.



By the way: Life isn't fair at all. Many people in the world spend every day of their life suffering, then die a miserable death, without doing anything wrong. It seems to me that you're much luckier/more fortunate than most. Better count your blessings and rethink a little. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment