Friday, February 24, 2012

Can a subway diet work?

I eat burgers and fries at fast food places once or twice a DAY! This is my 2nd day of starting my new diet. I had subway both days. If I were to eat a 12 inch sub on what everyday, can I lose 30 lbs in 2 months?? I hae either roast beef with all the veggies and lite mayo or chicken terriyaki with all the veggies and sweet onion sauce. (both on whole wheat) I usually eat shreddies with 1% milk for breakfast, some yogourt and an apple or banana as a snack and eggs on wholewheat bread with a slice of 30 calorie cheese on it.



By sticking to this diet can I lose 30 lbs in 2 months?Can a subway diet work?
with every else your eating yes you could loose Weight BUT eating subs NO....there is sooo much salt in those subs your better off making your own chicken salad sandwich and keep up with everything else your eating...xxx good luck
Subway cheese, mustard, mayo, chips contains lots of calories... try to avoid those or it will be same as your burger meal.



To lose 30 lbs in 2 months it will also need you to work hard on exercise. Try playing sports that will make you sweat like waterfall.Can a subway diet work?
Too much of anything will make you gain weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment