Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How many calories have I had today?

Breakfast.. I had two eggs scrambled with a tablespoon of tapatio.

lunch... A 6inch subway sandwitch broiled chicken on 9 grain whole wheat with everything

Dinner... Turkey sandwitch on whole wheat sarah leigh Regular size bread with tomato and a half of an apple and two 8 onz glases of red wine.How many calories have I had today?
Sweetie go to

1.) livestrong.com

2.) scroll over to Diet %26amp; Nutrition

3.) click on My Plate

4.) it will ask all what you had to eat and it will tell you the calories,

But what i really like is you that you can tell it how much weight you want to lose in a week and it well tell you how many calories to eat each day. It will track everything you eat. Its a journal that you just tell what you ate and it does the rest. It has restaurants and just about all the foods that are out there.

Its great!!! I love it
Well, I can tell you that an egg has a little over 100 calories when scrambled and a slice of bread had about 100 as well. Ha ha. Thats all I know.How many calories have I had today?
935 cals.
i'd say about 1,000. maybe a little less.

No comments:

Post a Comment