Friday, February 24, 2012

Perkins, IHOP, Waffle House, Subways or Denny's? Which makes the best breakfast?

1. IHOP

2.Denny's

3. Waffle House

4. Perkins

5. Subway

but my favorite place to go is in Az. It's called Parsons family restaurant in Glendale @ 59th. Ave %26amp; Northern real good food and service with a smile!Perkins, IHOP, Waffle House, Subways or Denny's? Which makes the best breakfast?
Perkins for me! I miss the Granny's Country Omelette since there are no Perkins near me in CA. Denny's is a close second. Subway's new breakfast sandwiches are pretty good. But our IHOP is disgusting, as in dirty, so if I can see dirtiness in the dining room, think about what's coming out of the kitchen!
1. IHOP

2. Denny's

3. Waffle House

4. Perkins

5. Subway



:-)Perkins, IHOP, Waffle House, Subways or Denny's? Which makes the best breakfast?
IHOP. cheesecake pancakes. yumm. :P
IHOP, deffinately, the staff are amazing!
IHOP definitely.
Overall, IHOP
Ihop is soo the best the staff is great
In my opinion, IHOP makes the best breakfast.
IHOP and the service is pretty good, to.
Perkins by far. So much better food than all the others.
I like the grand slams at Dennys
waffle house, but years ago toddle house was better
I'd say IHOP. Perkins is pretty good too though.
  • pizza games
  • wich wich
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment