Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Early Morning Activites in Mid-Town or Times Square NYC ?

Are there any New York City natives or frequent visitors who can help me figure out what to do for four hours early on a Saturday.



My friend and I are taking the China Town Bus from DC at 11:30 pm on Friday. We should be arriving in New York around 4 am. We plan on taking the subway to Brighton Beach around 8 am.



What could we do in the mean time? What's open? I know we will want to get breakfast somewhere, any suggestions?Early Morning Activites in Mid-Town or Times Square NYC ?
My friend, there are several 24 hours dinner in New York City where you can get something to eat before heading out to Brighton Beach. May I recommend the link below.



Good luck and happy holiday

Native New Yorker

No comments:

Post a Comment