Saturday, February 18, 2012

Ever sit by a guy on the subway who had chorrizo omelettes, chili, 3 beers and chocolate cake for breakfast?

Yeah, and I still can't get the smell out of my shoes.Ever sit by a guy on the subway who had chorrizo omelettes, chili, 3 beers and chocolate cake for breakfast?
Absolutley. I live in the south bronx. HAHA i'm so used to it now that its like seeing a pizza shop or something. Doesn't suprise me. But its is always funny to see.
no ... not yetEver sit by a guy on the subway who had chorrizo omelettes, chili, 3 beers and chocolate cake for breakfast?
i am that guy.
No...not recently ayway
Actually NO. I have never been on a subway unfortunately...
Close.... a commuter flight, tomato juice, ice cream and an orange (he was also wearing a sombrero, 3-piece suite and running shoes).
Everything but the Chocolate cake........
Oh, jeez.......oh.........eww.........oh, man.......ick.......urp........



Everyone who knows what "malodorous" means, raise your hand.
No. I try to avoid those types of guys.
Not lately but yea I do recall something like that...lmfao
yes everyday on my way on my way to work...wow that's so weird "L"
No, but if I ever ride on your subway, I probably would.
Worse. I share an office with him.
Now, where the heck is the guy supposed to have gotten this food for breakfast?



No, seriously...the House of Hurl locations near me don't start serving the Montezuma's Revenge platter until lunchtime, and it's *sooo* hard to wait that long!
no and i wont like that้š†้š†้š†

No comments:

Post a Comment