Saturday, February 11, 2012

Has anyone ever had subway breakfast?

What did you order?



I just did for the first time! I ordered a western bagel and got spinach and tomato added with an oj for under $4! must say, i am pretty impressed!



They should advertise more for it!Has anyone ever had subway breakfast?
I want to. They actually have some healthy options because they offer egg whites on an english muffin without cheese as a substitute for eggs with cheese.
I never knew Subway offered breakfast until recently. Doubt any of the local restaurants offer any, so I'm out of luckHas anyone ever had subway breakfast?
yeah i had salad
No but they do make very good Ham,turkey an cheese sandwiches on whole wheat bread.
nah, never ate from subway, they use too much salt, i used to work there
Yes, and i had to remind them to give me my chips again as usual.
That sounds amazing!!



I recently discovered Dunkin Donuts bfast sandwiches, VERY good.
yu disgust. egg bad. taste lik SHITAKE

No comments:

Post a Comment