Saturday, February 11, 2012

Is left over subway good for breakfast?

I got a footlong and only ate half of it. It's Whole wheat bread with tuna and pickles. I'm trying to eat healthy, would it be a good choice for breakfast?Is left over subway good for breakfast?
I personally think it's okay!!! It's not a bad choice if you were to just slack off on occasions when it comes to eating healthy... so yeah, you should go for it!!! :) Enjoy!!



PS. there's so much things that's worse for you anyways!!!
Who cares about health, GO FOR IT! BMT = WAY better by the way.Is left over subway good for breakfast?
its fine ust gotta heat it up and just eat it
that sounds pretty healthy to me! :)

tuna and pickles.. along with whole wheat= amazing for you!!





answer mine please?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Well, if there's nothing else to eat, then I say go for it. But if you can find something in your kitchen like eggs, ham, cereal, et cetera, then that would be preferred if you want to eat something healthy.



God Bless and good luck with eating healthy
As long as you put it in the fridge overnight I would say that its a pretty healthy choice for any meal of the day. I read about one lady who ate her dinners for breakfast and her breakfast for dinner and lost a bunch of weight just by reversing the order of her meals....
I'm gonna be as nice as possible. Its crap but I guess if thats seriously the only food you have and you are starving and won't eat for the rest of the day then just do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment