Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Subway breakfast, is it good?

i'm going in the morning, what should i get on it?

is it good?Subway breakfast, is it good?
I like it. Pretty affordable breakfast. I like to keep it simple so I order:



English Muffin, egg whites, black forest ham, extra bell peppers, extra onions, olive oil, and salt pepper.



I will have to admit, I was a little put off by the eggs. When I first heard of Subways breakfast, I thought they cooked thee eggs to order. But the eggs are cold, in a container, and microwaved before placed on the sandwich.



All in all, its a very good breakfast low in calories.
I haven't had it, but I heard that the English muffins and flatbreads are really good! I would get eggs, cheese, and bacon! Mmmm. You can never go wrong with that, hahaha.Subway breakfast, is it good?
black forest ham, sausage, egg, and cheese on muffin. Yes they are good.
Yes they are all good my favorite is the black forest ham with bacon and sausage on flat bread
yeah i love their saussage n egg subs

No comments:

Post a Comment