Saturday, February 18, 2012

What is the healthiest combo at subway if im trying to lose weight?

should i just eat subway just for lunch or should i eat it just for breakfast? or both?What is the healthiest combo at subway if im trying to lose weight?
-veggie delite on wheat

-water

-side salad or raisins or apples





I've had that with my diet for a month now, and I've lost 10 pounds!!



= )
You should eat tomato which's good diet food

http://www.best-diet-food.comWhat is the healthiest combo at subway if im trying to lose weight?
Not sure, I'm not a sandwich artist.
his Is My Answer: To Lose weight you have to watch what u eat what ur eating right now eat just half of that in the morning and the other half at night but not so late....You have to drink alot of water. And eat more fruits. and some crunches or sit ups

No comments:

Post a Comment