Saturday, February 11, 2012

What should I have for breakfast tomorrow?

I could stop at subway (the closest thing to my work) for a 6 inch egg and cheese on flat bread with coffee. Or I could wake up 10 minutes earlier and make eggs and toast. Save 3 bucks or go for convenience? I really do enjoy the subway breakfast if you haven't yet had it, you are missing out.What should I have for breakfast tomorrow?
Go for convenience! It's much yummier!
eggs are eggs, cheese is cheese.
Its really not going to be an order of magnitude better to make it.

Now, if you asked if you should eat something like chicken parm homemade or from a restaurant- that is totally different!

I say pick your battles, and eat it at Subway.What should I have for breakfast tomorrow?
Go healthy and quick - try a bowl of fruit from a supermarket deli! :)
Fresh poached egg on toast...4 minutes and you're in business
Go for convenience!
eat what you enjoy. hun!
  • grimaldis
  • things to do in san francisco
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment