Saturday, February 11, 2012

When does Subway stop serving breakfast?

My Subway opened at 7am and was just wondering when they stopped serving breakfast. For future reference its SUNDAY.When does Subway stop serving breakfast?
Subway serves breakfast all day! The only reason other chains don't is because they have to change the temperature of their grills, but Subway simply uses the toaster oven so it can be made all day.
10:30AM is breakfast cut off time.



But to tell you the truth, they never stop serving sandwiches. You can order a regular sandwich and salad during breakfast.



I haven't ordered a breakfast sandwich until I found out I can order a regular sandwich during breakfast. My last breakfast visit, I ordered a BLT. The time before that I ordered a tuna salad. Both accounts I had coffee.



Hmmmm. Thinking about it now, I think tomorrow I'll order a tuna sandwich for breakfast.When does Subway stop serving breakfast?
Usually right after they switch to lunch.
1030 or 11
10:30am or 11am
not sure i would say 1030 or 11 am but go and see or call them

No comments:

Post a Comment