Saturday, February 11, 2012

Your thoughts on subway for breakfast?

I like getting a lunch sub during breakfast. Chicken bacon %26amp; ranch is my favYour thoughts on subway for breakfast?
-I like it.
I love the idea but in my mind, it's a waste of time and money to serve breakfast but not be open for commuters. The Subway here doesn't open until 8 or 9 in the morning which does me no good since I leave for work around 7.Your thoughts on subway for breakfast?
I was just saying that sometimes I like dinner for breakfast %26amp; breakfast for dinner.
I like a nice juicy chicken sandwich with all the ingredients
I think it's healthier than having McDonald's for breakfast.
i sometimes have it for breakfast,,,,
Put the Chipotle sauce on it
Never had it for Breakfast myself, but I wouldn't mind it one day :)
It looks gross .
ewwww , its just weird i personally dont think they shoudlve even made that mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment