Saturday, February 18, 2012

Does eating Subway everyday really help you lose weight?

I don't get it but I keep hearing about how eating subway sandwiches can help you lose weight. There's a lot of people who even claimed it works for them. Though I don't get whether they did it with exercise or not because it just doesn't really make sense. Yeah I understand Subway is probably one of the more healthier restaurants to eat at since they have a lot of low calorie meals and not so fattening. But still isn't eating fast food every day bad??



Actually there's this guy my parents know of who said he lost a whole lot of weight just eating Subway everyday for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I don't know how in the world it works. lol but there's like no way I'm able to ask him...



Well I"m just wondering if eating subway everyday really helps lose the weight and do you have to do exercise for it to work in the first place? Anyone who has actually done a "Subway diet"?



I am trying to lose weight and eat healthy and all but it's just soo hard sometimes. I actually did have a subway sandwich yesterday and that really helped me have energy to do my exercises compared to what I usually eat. Making a sandwich at home...ahhh just not the same you know ? lol

But I don't think I will eat it everyday, I barely even do but it tastes sooo good when I do have one (I eat fast food very moderately). Though my current "eating healthy" and low cal diet is just not helping me lose the pounds so far and I even do cardio and exercise like everyday =(Does eating Subway everyday really help you lose weight?
Yes, you CAN lose weight eating primarily at Subway assuming you make the right food choices. Jared lost all that weight eating pretty much just the veggie sandwiches and turkey (none of those high fat options specialty subs) - he also left off cheese and mayo I think.



I would be far easier and a LOT cheaper to just learn how to prepare balanced and nutritious meals while exercising good portion control. There is nothing magical about their sandwiches beyond what you can make yourself.
Each meal should ideally include all three basic food groups: carbohydrates, healthy fats, and protein. Your body uses all three to effectively absorb the nutrients it needs. If you leave out a food group, you are short-changing your body.Does eating Subway everyday really help you lose weight?
I would think to only replace other fast food with Subway, That's a lot of bread if you eat it constantly.
Yes, you can lose weight by eating Subway sandwiches.

But depending on your diet before, whatever you choose to consume at the restaurant must be at a lower calorie and fat content than your previous diet.

By choosing wheat or whole grain bread will lower carb intake and increase your fiber consumption.

And having moderate cheese and condiments and dressing, such as mayo which is 110 cal per 1 tablespoon.
If one loses weight on Subway, it is because the amount one can eat is precise. The meat is exactly in 2 oz portions. The roll seems heavy by weight, but is well made and full of air. To eat a plain sandwich, skipping the top of the bun, and omitting the oil would be around 300 calories. Also, skip the chips and soda. Try it for a month, and then, reevaluate. The meat is not directly cut from roast but cut from a chopped and reformed creation. Actually, someone did it, Jared. It doesn't apply to me, as I prepare my own food at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment