Saturday, February 18, 2012

Help! Please rate my diet for the day. For Breakfast, I had a Subway eggwhite 6 inch on flatbread with cheese?

and for Lunch , I had a glazed doughnut. Dinner was tea with lemon. I know, I didn't do great, but I think the "light" dinner balances it. Thanks. Also, I normally NEVER get cheese on my sandwich, but this morning, I was just wanting a little splurge.Help! Please rate my diet for the day. For Breakfast, I had a Subway eggwhite 6 inch on flatbread with cheese?
This is a terrible diet. You got no vegetables or fruit, just mostly processed simple carbs, with protein from the egg whites and cheese. Cheese has too much salt and fat, BTW. You need to get a good book on nutrition and follow some sensible guidlines or you will be malnourished.

No comments:

Post a Comment