Saturday, February 18, 2012

Can you order regular sandwiches in the morning @ subway?

If i go to subway around 8:30, can i still order regular sandwiches or do they offer only breakfast sandwiches at the time?Can you order regular sandwiches in the morning @ subway?
YES SIR YOU CAN! I once had tonsil surgery not to long ago, and after even though I shouldnt have, my parents took me to Subway, it was a 24/7 shop, and I was there at 4 a.m. Ohh ya baby, nothing beats that!
You can order anything off the menu. I know a few people who order from Subway in the morning and take the sandwich to work with them and have it for lunch.Can you order regular sandwiches in the morning @ subway?
they offer both :)
you can get any sandwich you want at any time of the day!!
Yes, you can.
  • things to do in nyc
  • chocolate fondue
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment