Tuesday, February 14, 2012

How did I do on my diet for the day? For breakfast I had cofee, for lunch I had a 6 inch Subway Veggie Delite?

no cheese on wheat bread and a bag of BBQ baked lays. For dinner, I had tea.How did I do on my diet for the day? For breakfast I had cofee, for lunch I had a 6 inch Subway Veggie Delite?
you need more food
It sounds like you did great! Coffee isn't the best thing to drink while you're on a diet, but overall it sounds like you did well! Also, for dinner maybe you should make yourself a salad and eat that and some fruit for dinner. That's much more healthier than just drinking tea. Also, make sure you drink good fluids like apple or grape juice, water, and Gatorades.How did I do on my diet for the day? For breakfast I had cofee, for lunch I had a 6 inch Subway Veggie Delite?
this isnt really answering your question, but in regards to the previous post:



Gatorade is not a healthy liquid. Only drink it if its really really hot (85+) and you are sweating a lot have been in the sun for a long time. Gatorade is mostly sugar and salt plus electrolytes your body loses from sweat. The sugar in Gatorade is worse for your teeth than a Coke.



so yeahh don't be deceived just because a drink seems "healthy"

No comments:

Post a Comment