Tuesday, February 21, 2012

How do I keep myself having a good diet?

I excercise for about 3-4 hours six days a week (dance and cheerleading). I don't really eat the best when it comes to junk food. My mom never gets good fruits and I have braces so it's hard for me to find good vegetables that i like. I'm totally in love with carbs. Candy and chips and other stuff? Don't get me started! I'm totally crazy for 'em! I'm really busy so I find myself staying up late with HW and eating out a lot. My breakfast is either a Nature Valley bar or nothing because of time limits. For lunch I usually have the school's chicken and fries, but occasionally I get a sub or wrap or somthing. For dinner? My afternoons are so busy I don't even remember! I think I usually have frozen stuff. Like, chicken strips ( I like chicken a lot), or like chicken piecs in tomato sauce with a bunch of gross vegtables and rotini. Or I just go to subway or somthing. But like I said before, I can't remember.How do I keep myself having a good diet?
Don't buy anything that is not good for you. Ask your mom not to stock the kitchen with unhealthy foods. Sweets and sodas are what are doing us in.



Have you tried V8 100 vegetable juice? And how about the V8-Fusion 100% fruit drinks instead of sodas.



Canned fruits which as soft are just as good for you as hard fruits. Ask your mom to buy canned pears, peaches, orange slices, figs. There is a mix, but I don't think it is very tasty. We like the Del Monte products because they are soft.How do I keep myself having a good diet?
Good diet. Yes. It mean that you must eat balance diet. and must have healthy habits to consume callories otherwise it will work in reverse direction . Yes. vegitable and fruit are must for good diet. you must eat as many apples, grapes or mangoes as you feel eating and digesting. OK. Good Luck and Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment