Saturday, February 18, 2012

In accordance with yesterdays question, did you have a healthy breakfast today?

i went for a banana n orange juice today...there's an apple on my desk but no idea if i'll have it..worse still, i might head to subway for lunch lol



so what did u have? nice to see i influenced a few folk yesterday to have some fruit!In accordance with yesterdays question, did you have a healthy breakfast today?
I just got done eating a can of fruit cocktail.
Always doIn accordance with yesterdays question, did you have a healthy breakfast today?
yes honey cereal %26amp; coffee no milk 4 me pls
it's only 5am here in New York, it's too early for breakfast, plan on Oatmeal later though
Porridge and fresh orange juice for me, heathly breakfast every morning!
Haven't had breakfast yet.
What Breakfast???
cornflakes and juice!

i need to start eating more fruit!
well, if you consider coffee with lots of sugar and powdered chemical creamer in it as healthy, then yes. :D
Just a cup of tea..so im guesing no..
No, sorry, i didn't..............



i had cheese on toast with loads of butter...................
Heyyy I have an apple on my desk too and still not sure whether I'll have it sooner or later....



4 x tiny tangerines



1 x banana



1 x bowl of dorset cereal with linusprout sprinkled on top



--------------------------
no
I missed breakfast today... I woke up at 11:30!

So then at 12:30 I had pasta carbonara. Brunch.
I had porridge %26amp; black coffee !
I had green seedless grapes and a cup of coffee for breakfast.I think I'll stop by subway for lunch too.
your a star thanks subway yummmmmy
  • driving school
  • indian recipes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment