Saturday, February 18, 2012

How am I doing so far on my diet today? For Breakfast I had an Eggbeaters omelet with tomato and parsley?

with tea. For Lunch, I had Subway's 6 inch Veggie Delite sandwich on wheat bread and a bag of Sour Cream Baked Lays. I washed it down with water with lemon and then another cup of tea. How am I doing so far?How am I doing so far on my diet today? For Breakfast I had an Eggbeaters omelet with tomato and parsley?
It depends on your current weight, but the average person needs about 1200 calories a day to lose weight. So far you're doing good! But watch the chips because those are high in saturated fats which counteract weight loss.
well done pretty awesome, i bet skinny anyway you dont need to do that!!!

please answer my question im desperate

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>How am I doing so far on my diet today? For Breakfast I had an Eggbeaters omelet with tomato and parsley?
so far you have consumed about 800 calories. what r u eating for dinner later

No comments:

Post a Comment