Saturday, February 11, 2012

Is Subway breakfast any good? If so, what do you get?

I got a free cup of coffee from a peel-off on a subway cup. I was thinking I might go there in the morning before class to redeem and possibly try out their new breakfast. What's good there for breakfast? Thanks!Is Subway breakfast any good? If so, what do you get?
Its a decent breakfast.



I usually get English muffin filled with egg whites, black forest ham, bell peppers, onions, salt+pepper, and a drizzle of oil oil.



I like it as I get that and a cup of Seattle's Best coffee, all for only $2.50. Not a bad price for a tasty breakfast sandwich and good tasting coffee.



When Subway introduced their breakfast menu, upon my first visit, I was a little put-off by the eggs. I was expecting eggs to be cooked on the griddle while I wait. In stead, the eggs are pre-cooked and kept cool until someone orders egg on their sandwich. But after having the breakfast for a few day, I think Subway really hit the mark on their break fast menu.



To be honest, I don't order their breakfast anymore since I was told I could get a regular sub instead of a breakfast sub/sandwich. I do like the idea of being able to order off the regular menu at 7AM. Lately, I get my usually sandwich which is a Garden Sandwich for breakfast.
It's Decent it depends im not into frozen stuff. My cousin is into frozen stuff and she loved it she got an eglish muffin with egg and bacon.Is Subway breakfast any good? If so, what do you get?
I just had it for the first time last week. I had the steak, egg, and cheese. It was pretty good.
yes it is good. i get a bacon egg and cheese on a foot long flat bread and a coffee for around six or seven dollars
Its gross, don't go there.



I got a sandwhich and I wanted to puke. Like gag me!! HELLO GROOSSSSS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment