Saturday, February 11, 2012

Have you ever had a Subway flatbread breakfast sandwich?

I am so addicted to them, I could eat them everyday. The funny thing is that whenever I go in to get one I have never seen another person ordering one. I mean Ever! Has no one tried one because they are not only delicious, but they are quite large and only $2.00!Have you ever had a Subway flatbread breakfast sandwich?
Yes! They are absolutely awesome!
Are you talking about the Vegetarian Open face flat bread garlic sandwich? it's $2.79 My favourite Subway is the one that asks Tofu or Cheese? She knows I'm vegetarian! There is a Vegetarian that works there I noticed that cause she won't handle the meat products. She's probably the reason there's tofu there! Other Subways if they leave out the cheese there's nothing replacing it! So in that case I say heavy on the dressing and veggies!Have you ever had a Subway flatbread breakfast sandwich?
I havent even heard of them but I will have to try one sometime! everytime i go into subway i always get my same thing: Italian BMT on honey oat bread toasted with lettuce tomatos onions lite mayo and vinegar. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
No but im not that sure if you can get them here in the UK, but Subway are popular here so they might do them.
no i never tried one actually. they seem like they aren't bad so ill try one sometime soon. only 2 bucks? count me in!! =]
None of the Subways in my area serve breakfast....
I have never had a subway of any kind. i was always loyal to hungry jacks!!
NO AND WILL NOT BECAUSE QUIZNOS IS WAY! BETTER!
Im still dreaming
Nah, but ill try one.
I've never tried it...

but you have inspired me

I ******* love subway
ive never been to subway for bfast
what a random question

they sound nice
nope
nope..but im gonna try one though...thanks
no i prefer mc d's!
you stole my points...LOVE EM!
no, there's no subway near us,, shame I must have one.
2 BUCKS !!! man we're getting GYPPED! (ripped off)

No comments:

Post a Comment