Saturday, February 11, 2012

Is Subway offering breakfast?

I passed by a local Sub Way in San Antonio, Texas and there was a sign stating "Come by you sub in the morning before work"



Any info?Is Subway offering breakfast?
Some Subways offer a breakfast menu and some don't. Our local Subway does not serve breakfast.





EDIT: While looking at the Subway site today, I was in the nutritional information area and I finally saw the Breakfast Menu! I don't know why they don't have it under "Menu" but you can find the list of breakfast items under the Nutritional Information tab. Just wanted to clear things up on that point. There seems to be confusion. Some Subways have breakfast and others don't.
I don't know if they serve typical breakfast foods, but the Subways in this area often open at 9 or 10 AM because there are shift workers in this region (eastern PA).Is Subway offering breakfast?
that's probably the sign they put up when they started opening at seven. yes they should be selling english muffins with egg whites, it's part of their 'healthy option'.
They do because I've seen tons of commercials for Subway offering breakfast sandwiches and other stuff 4 breakfast!
i have seen in ks that they serve breakfast at subway
I live in austin,tx and as far as i know of they do not offer breakfast.
well i live in alabama and our subway dont offer breakfast, but i dont know about over there.
Yes! They are now offering breakfast foods. I heard they are pretty healthy and taste great!
i've never seen that in indiana.
Where I live, no they don't

No comments:

Post a Comment