Saturday, February 11, 2012

Did you try the breakfast at Subway?

It was pretty good. I wish they have biscuit instead of muffin.Did you try the breakfast at Subway?
Yes

It

left a lot to be desired @
NO,i don't.maybe i will try it someday.Did you try the breakfast at Subway?
ugh. i work at subbers in Australia and our breakfast is no good.

ready-made omelettes? no please.

it was way good when we had real actual eggs :(

and we dont have biscuits OR muffins. (i presume you're talking about what we call scones and English muffins)
I have tried breakfast I bought a ham egg and cheese sub it taste home made I would definitely but again
Veggie sandwiches are nutritious and good for health......



Subway rocks!!!
The egg white was gross. At least when they had the omelet with the egg white tinted yellow, it at least gave the illusion of an egg. It's not too fabulous and I won't go back for a second breakfast.
not yet!
Yep.



I like vegetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment